The AuctionLook initiative, Future Building Modern Ethics of Trusted Auctioneers is our way of helping the Auction Industry move forward in the modern world.
Auctioneers have a rich history worldwide. Through this initiative, AuctionLook is helping make sure Auctioneers have a rich future worldwide.
We expand ethics to be DEI FOCUSED. A focus on diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) has the capacity to connect companies to a broader applicant base of potential new employees. With an ongoing competition for talent, capitalizing on the competitive advantage of an expanded applicant base is a savvy business move.
The National Auctioneers Associations Value Statement
We intentionally welcome all auction professionals. We do this without adherence to any social, religious and/or political affiliation or creed. We endeavor to foster a climate of purposeful inclusion, an environment where all can feel safe, valued, cared for, and given an opportunity to form meaningful connections with each other.
- Integrity: NAA members will act with personal and professional integrity.
- Respect: NAA members will respect each other and support and protect diversity.
- Fiduciary: NAA members will be committed to ensuring their Clients and Customers receive competent and ethical services.
- Compliance: NAA members will comply with the Code of Ethics and to uphold laws and regulations required by local, state and national legislative and regulatory agencies.
- Confidentiality: NAA members will protect confidential information.
- Loyalty: NAA members will be loyal to the NAA and its mission.
- Duty: NAA members owe good faith in dealings with the public.
- Professionalism: NAA members owe good faith in dealings with other auction professionals and strive for personal and professional excellence for themselves and their colleagues.
Source: National Auctioneers Association [ https://www.auctioneers.org/NAA/About/Code-of-Ethics/NAA/About-NAA/Governance-And-Financials/Code-of-Ethics.aspx?hkey=95b9fcc5-8567-420d-9696-4a2a52992a4f ]